Necessary Evil: Marvel 1999
Played by Jason
Weight: 320 lbs
Eye Color: blue green
Hair Color: red
- Asgardian Physiology
- Mystic Power: Seductive Commands
- Mystic Power: Permanent Seduction
- Mystic Power: Petrifying Kiss
- Magic Potions
Asgard, Lorelei’s home, is a small extradimensional planetary body whose nature and physics are different from those of planetary bodies found in the Earthly dimension. Physically, Asgard is a relatively flat asteroid-like landmass floating on a “Sea of Space.” This sea is navigable by Asgardian ships that resemble Viking longships.
Asgardian cosmology recognizes “Nine Worlds.” Four of these “worlds” exist on Asgard itself:
- Asgard, home of the gods (which includes Valhalla, a special region of Asgard containing the spirits of the honored dead)
- Vanaheim, home of the Asgardians’ sister race, the Vanir
- Nidavellir, the home of the Dwarves
- Alfheim, home of the Light Elves
In addition, Asgard is connected to different dimensions that contain others of the Nine Worlds:
- Jotunheim, the world of the Giants, a flat ring-shaped realm with high mountains along its inner edge
- Svartalfheim, home of the Dark Elves, another asteroid-like land mass
- Hel, the realm of the those who died non-heroic deaths, and Niffleheim, the land of ice and home of the dishonored dead, which are considered to be one “world” by the Asgardians
The Ninth World is Earth, which the Asgardians call Midgard. Asgard was connected to Midgard by Bifrost, the Rainbow Bridge. Bifrost was shattered in the middle even before the aliens invaded, making passage to Earth difficult.
Difficult, but not impossible for one with Lorelei’s mystic talents. About five years ago, she brewed a special potion to bring herself to Earth. She hoped to cause enough mischief there to attract the attention of Thor or even Loki, but her plan was interrupted by an annoying war betwixt the Earthlings and some other mortals known as the Kree.
Unfortunately, something happened during this war that seems to prevent travel between Asgard and Midgard. Thor never came to protect his pet mortals and Lorelei cannot find a potion strong enough to take her home. She’s been forced to amuse herself amongst these lesser beings for years now. Worse yet, just recently these upstart Kree have dared to lay hands on her person, clap her in irons, and shove her into one of their horseless wagons…